It’s bound to happen, someone leaves or is terminated from your school, workplace, or organization. You’re responsible for changing passwords, but someone wants that account to not be suspended & for someone to still be able to log in, but just with a new password. If we suspend the account no one will be able to access, viola you’re all done. But how do I just change the password, but remotely log a user out via the Google Apps Admin? You’re in luck! Here is how you do it.
1. log in to GAS by going to <a href="https://admin.google acheter viagra en belgique.com” target=”_blank”>https://admin.google.com
2. Search for the user you want to log out.
3. Click on their name to enter the account admin area.
4. Click Account
5. Under the “Password” section click “Reset Sign-In Cookies”
6. Confirm that you want to “Reset sign-in cookies” & You’re done!
If you have any questions at all feel free to shoot me an e-mail.